I have been planning something amazing for this year’s Spring Mini Session Events and I’m so excited to finally be able to share the details with all of you!
Imagine your little one (s) in a beautiful, sun filled horse farm. Actually, make that a sun filled unicorn meadow!
Your daughters walk up to this magical creature, all dolled up in ribbons and flowers and they’re just in complete awe!
“Is it real, mommy?”
They can’t help but twirl around in their sparkly, frilly dresses!
And your boys, they are just as excited, with their little fedora hats and suspenders, looking all
How adorable are they? They’re all giggling with excitement to finally be able to see and touch a real unicorn.
And here are all the details:
- The event will be held on Saturday, May 16th and Sunday May 17th. rain dates 6/5 and 6/6
- Location: Clayton Ridge Horse Farm in Joppa, MD
- Wardrobe and hair accessories for the girls will be provided, as well as hats, suspender and ties for the boys. (Please dress your boys in white tee and jeans, or khaki pants.)
- Ages: from 1 to 6 years old. (children-only)
- Up to 3 children per time slot. If you have 4 or more children, I suggest booking 2 time slots back-to-back to allow enough camera time for each child.
- Fee: $200. A $100 deposit is due at the time of booking to secure your time slot. Invoices will be sent via email to be paid within 48hrs of booking. The session balance is due on the day of the session. (Deposits are non-refundable yet transferable in name or may be used towards a future session.)
- 5 custom edited digital images included. An online proof gallery with 7-8 images will be available for viewing within 15 days after our session. Your chosen images will be delivered to you via instant download.
Available Time Slots:
5:40pm / 6:00pm / 6:20pm / 6:40pm / 7:00pm / 7:20pm / 7:40pm
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns!